The readings (Year A of the Liturgical Calendar) and dates for the upcoming services are:
- January 29th, 12 noon; Epiphany 4; 1 Corinthians 1.18-31; John 2.1-11
- February 5th, 12 noon: Presentation of Christ in the Temple; Hebrews 2.14-18; Luke 2.22-40
- February 12th, 10:30 am: 2nd Sunday before Lent; Romans 8.18-25; Matthew 6.25-34
- February 19th, 12 noon; 1st Sunday before Lent; 2 Peter 1.16-21; Matthew 17.1-9
- February 26th, 12 noon; Lent 1; Romans 5.12-19; Matthew 4.1-11
- March 5th, 12 noon: Lent 2; Romans 4.1-5,13-17; John 3.1-17
- March 12th, 10:30 am: Lent 3; Romans 5.1-11; John 4.5-42
- March 19th, 12 noon; Lent 4; Ephesians 5.8-14; John 9.1-41
- March 26th, 12 noon; Lent 5; Romans 8.6-11; John 11.1-45
All are welcome. If you feel more comfortable, you are certainly welcome to wear a mask but we are no longer requiring them to be worn.
We invite you to stay and enjoy coffee, tea and conversation after the service. In inclement weather there is space at the back of the church, but with warm weather we encourage people to gather outside the church doors.
Bible Studies and Discussion Groups
Some members of the congregation are currently taking part in an 8 week courses on mental health awareness training based on Sanctuary Mental Health Ministries. The course is being led by Rev. Ali Gray, a member of a sister congregation (Church of the Ascension Episcopal Church in Munich).