The readings (Year A of the Liturgical Calendar) and dates for the upcoming services are:
- April 2nd, 10:30 am: Palm Sunday (joint family service with Old Catholic Community); Philippians 2.5-11; Matthew 21.1-11
- *** April 7th, 10:30 am, online: Good Friday; Isaiah 52.13-53.12; Matthew 27.1-66
- April 9th, 12 noon: Easter Day; Acts 10.34-43; Matthew 28.1-10
- April 16th, 12 noon; Easter 2; Acts 2.14a,22-32; John 20.19-31
- April 23rd, 12 noon; Easter 3; Acts 2.14a,36-41; Luke 24.13-35
- April 30th, 12 noon; Easter 4; Acts 2.42-47; John 10.1-10
- May 7th, 12 noon: Easter 5; Acts 7.55-60; John 14.1-14
- May 14th, 10:30 am: Easter 6; Acts 17.22-31; John 14.15-21
- May 21st, 12 noon; Easter 7 (Ascension Sunday); Acts 1.6-14; John 17.1-11
- May 28th, 12 noon; Day of Pentecost; Acts 2.1-21; John 20.19-23
- June 4th, 12 noon: Trinity Sunday; Isaiah 40.12-17,27-31; Matthew 28.16-20
- June 11th, 10:30 am: Trinity 1; Genesis 12.1-9; Matthew 9.9-13,18-26
- June 18th, 12 noon; Trinity 2; Genesis 18.1-15; Matthew 9.35-10.8
- June 25th, 12 noon; Trinity 3; Genesis 21.8-21; Matthew 10.24-39
*** The link for the online service will be the same link as for the Bible Study. Please write to John or Petrina if you need it.
All are welcome.If you feel more comfortable, you are certainly welcome to wear a mask but we are no longer requiring them to be worn.
We invite you to stay and enjoy coffee, tea and conversation after the service. In inclement weather there is space at the back of the church, but with warm weather we encourage people to gather outside the church doors.
Bible Studies and Discussion Groups
John is leading a Lenten Bible Study on Mark's Gospel. They are offered on Wednesdays from 20:00 to 21:30 hrs. You may join in any time. The sessions do not build on each other. There is a session on March 29th and then there will be a break until after Easter.