From September 2014 we had The Revd Dr Elizabeth Köpping as our resident priest-in-charge. For family reasons she is unexpectedly returning to the UK in April 2016, and the Eucharist on April 17th was her last with us. We have been much blessed by her ministry here, and hope she will return from time to time as a visiting priest or simply a visitor in the pew. In the next few months we will have locum (i.e. temporary) clergy coming to take our services, staying for between 1 and 4 weeks. All of them have been with us before and we look forward to welcoming them and their spouses here again. They will be staying at the clergy flat in Erbprinzenstraße 30, 69126 Heidelberg (Tel. 06221 338740). Our regular pattern of services will continue, with Holy Communion on most Sundays and Morning Prayer from time to time, conducted by our Reader (Licensed Lay Minister) Dr Rosemary Selle. For further contact details see Church Leaders.
On Advent Sunday 2015 we commissioned a group of members to be Local Contact Persons (LCPs), available by email and /or telephone to offer help and encouragement, information and advice both to newcomers and to those already settled here.
- The LCPs, their areas and contact details:
- Heidelberg: Matthias Blümke firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heidelberg University: Brian Yudhistiara email@example.com
- Eppelheim, Plankstadt, Schwetzingen Pat Benbow firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ludwigshafen / Mannheim: Stefan Mörz stefan.moerz@Ludwigshafen.de
- Speyer-Germersheim: Celia Mappes email@example.com
- Darmstadt: David & Hiltrud Stuffins firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 06151 9517480
- Odenwald/Neckartal: Nigel Day email@example.com
- Weinheim: Hellen King-Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bruchsal: Cheryl Gladbach email@example.com Tel. 07253 957165
- Wiesloch / Leimen: Rita Günther Ingo.firstname.lastname@example.org and Petrina Hotchkiss email@example.com
Do feel free to get in touch with the LCP for your area with any questions or problems you may have.